Case Management & Social Work Support for Students
In an effort to continue to support our students and families, our Social Workers are prioritizing connecting with the following students to ensure that they have everything that they need to remain stable and be successful during this period of eLearning. While Social Workers will be checking-in, students and families can also contact our Social Workers directly if issues arise. You can always call (phone or video) or text any of our team members at their business issue cell phone line. You can find our contact information on this link: sbezone.me/studentservices.
We will serve all students and prioritize:
- Students with Individualized Education Plans (Special Education)
- Students with 504s plans (Support for students with a disability)
- Students experiencing homelessness
- Students identified as English Language Learners
- Students that currently fall within our Tier II and Tier III early warning systems (needing behavior or academic support)
- Families in temporary or transitional housing
- Families experiencing any other need
For more information contact Yessica Lawson-Gonzalez at email@example.com
Contact a Social Worker Today!
Student Services Navigation
Click on the buttons below to explore each section.