New administration named at South Bend’s Navarre Middle School
Richardson has moved to Jefferson Traditional Middle School as its principal, replacing Angela Buysse, who served in the role as a substitute. Now, South Bend Community School Corp.’s former chief equity and multicultural officer, Nathan Boyd, will serve as the middle school’s new principal.
The middle school is one of five South Bend schools that are part of the empowerment zone. Read more about this article by Allie Kirkman in the South Bend Tribune.
- Students at Coquillard Elementary receive desks for at-home learning at no cost
- South Bend Empowerment Zone and Boys and Girls Club of St. Joseph County partner to meet pandemic learning needs
- South Bend Empowerment Zone students will attend virtually for at least first month of semester
- Move to eliminate teachers’ union
- New administration named at South Bend’s Navarre Middle School