South Bend schools investigating teacher’s controversial BLM comments
South Bend Tribune
“We have to decolonize the school setting so children can bring their whole selves into the learning experience, and that’s going to take intentional efforts...
Share the news!
- Community partners up to feed more than 1,000 people for Thanksgiving
- Free internet access for thousands of students
- South Bend schools investigating teacher’s controversial BLM comments
- Operation Education: E-learning at the Empowerment Zone schools
- Students at Coquillard Elementary receive desks for at-home learning at no cost