Crisis Support Services
We know that a crisis often occurs when we least expect it. These resources are free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in various languages) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
- Text Crisis Hotline (text HELLO to 741741)
- The Trevor Lifeline (866-488-7386)
- Suicide Hotline (800-273-8255)
- South Bend Police Department (574-235-9201)
- If you are experiencing a true emergency, call 911.
- Cigna Life Employee Assistance Program for SBCSC employees (1-800-538-3543)
For more information contact Yessica Lawson-Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Services Navigation
Click on the buttons below to explore each section.